Thursday 11 April 2013

Workshop at Art from the heart

On the 6th and 7th April 2013, I attended a two-days workshop with Kaz Hall at the Art from the Heart (aka; Dyan's kingdom). The weekend was focused on "tag production" (learn as many as possible techniques) and create a mini-album with envelops where to store the tags.
The weekend was great fun, and highly productive!! The course inspired me to open a blog, to keep track and share of my creations in paper. I can envisage to post two posts a month (more or less). I cannot warranty that Gelli plate, Decopatch, Letterpress and Pottery/Ceramic won't creep in!! I consider myself a mixed-media part-time artist, so the blog will receive influences from other media!!!
I hope you will enjoy my work, and will stop by to say HI!!






1 comment: